The fundamental role of PANIFICADORA MENCER, S.L. is to carry out the activities of preparation and transformation of the already made dishes and pastry products, confectionery and pastries. Our main goal is the maximum satisfaction of each one of our client’s needs, respecting the applicable regulations in all areas of the Management System
- To adapt to the client’s needs and legal requirements.
- Concern about the improvement of customer service.
- Promote the participation and sense of responsibility to all the staff in relation with quality of their work
- To obtain all the necessary resources to achieve the results.
- Consider our suppliers and subcontractors as collaborators to obtaining a mutual benefit making an impact in the quality plans from the client.
- The development of our activities within the framework of continuous improvement, through the service of the organization and the appropriate objectives in the context of the organization, in order to achieve the satisfaction of our customers.
- Taking into account the results and the benefits of the relations with the compliance of the product.
- Minimize or reduce the possible impact of the company on the environment and always complying with the legal requirements.
Ethical and labor responsibility in the framework of the worker’s benefits, as well as in the training and labor insertion and health and safety prevention.
The establishment is communicated to all interested parties through the MENCER PANIFICADORA page. It will be reviewed by the Management whenever it deems convenient in order to adapt it to any exchange that may occur in the organization.