The fundamental task of PANIFICADORA MENCER, SL is to carry out the activities of preparation and transformation of prepared dishes and pastry, confectionery, pastries and confectionery products. Our main objective is to satisfy each of our clients’ needs to the maximum, respecting the applicable regulations in all areas of the Management System.
To achieve this we base ourselves on the following principles:
- Adapting to customer expectations and legal requirements.
- Worrying about improving proper customer service.
- Specific actions are established to incorporate responsible behavior habits in daily tasks in all members of the organization, promoting a culture of safety.
- Obtaining all the necessary resources to achieve the expected results and the desired product, facilitating continuous improvement.
- Considering our suppliers and subcontractors as collaborators, seeking mutual benefit to pass on improvements in their quality plans to the client.
- Developing our activities within the framework of continuous improvement, through the establishment and review of objectives and goals appropriate to the context of the organization, with the aim of achieving the satisfaction of our clients .
- Considering the risks and opportunities related to the compliance of our products.
- Minimize or reduce as much as possible the company’s impact on the environment and always comply with legal requirements.
- Ethical and labor responsibility in the framework of helping workers, as well as in training and job placement and the prevention of occupational risks.
The direction January 2023